- Offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- His role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Preparation of Daily Progress Report, Weekly Status Reports and monitoring reports on ancillary equipments and Bunkering
Must have Engineering Degree in the relevant field
Verbal communication/ Language skills
English, mastering other languages is considered a pre, specifically Arabic.
Written communication skills
Same as above
Microsoft Office fully conversant
Due to NMDC ongoing success in winning noteworthy projects. We are seeking to recruit, specialist Marine Civil Project Managers, who has the ability and in-depth experience of managing high value Marine Civil Projects.
Preferred BSc in Civil Engineering
• 8 years experience Marine Civil Project Management level
• Demonstrated record of success in planning and managing work programmes from inception to completion and delivering on target
• Key expertise should be Quay Walls, Jetty, Ports and Harbors
• Knowledge of Dredging will be a strong advantage
• Global work experience
• Strong contractual knowledge and understanding
• High level of IT skills:
MS Project/Primavera (A Planning software knowledge)
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to take the challenge of managing some prestigious projects throughout the Middle East . Then do submit your application.